Thinking of buying a home in New Hampshire? Contact 603 Property Group today.
Where you buy not only affects the home’s current and future value, but it also affects your lifestyle. Your agent will be able to conduct a more targeted home search if you outline your preferences in neighborhoods and nearby amenities. Here’s a checklist of items you should consider and communicate to your chosen real estate agent.
Important Considerations When Deciding Where To Buy a Home
- * Urban, suburban or rural
- * Commute time
- * School districts
- * Desirable neighborhoods
- * Proximity to the airport
- * Proximity to restaurants and retail
- * Access to major highways and thoroughfares
- * Access to public transportation
- * Health care facilities
- * Parks and recreation
- * Length of time you plan to live in the home (Your agent should be knowledgeable about growth trends and projections that could affect your investment.)